Drones in Construction
SAFETY IS PRIORITY 1
Drones are used in a variety of ways that are beneficial to both the construction and insurance (risk management) industry
Now drones allow you to market and advertise your business more accurately and cover wider areas for your potential customers. Use the aerial photos and videos as your biggest differentiator, from previous projects for your bid packages, websites, social media, brochures, proposals and proposal shortlist selection interviews. This is where customers are won.
There are various checkpoints throughout the construction process, which in most cases can take months (if not years). Leveraging a drone for an aerial progress report allows for real-time updates, of the exact same area on every project.
Project Planning and Land Surveying (3D Mapping)
Surveying a job site is a snap with an AAP drone, which simply follows a set flight path (fly by itself) and with our smart software, can build an incredibly useful 3D map of the entire area. You’ll save all kinds of time, your data will be MORE accurate, and you’ll save big on deploying a costly ground team as well as surveying tools.
Maintain Safety and Control of Assets. AAP drones are equipped with high-tech cameras and sensors that provide invaluable data regarding material and aggregate inventory. An easy flyover provides amazingly accurate measurements of piles of materials such as sand, gravel, crushed stone, clay and more. Visual aerial data allows project managers to easily see where they may have a problem or a safety issue.
Benefits of Drones in Construction
- SAFETY, SAFETY, SAFETY
- Much more cost-effective
- Speed up the design and planning process for contractors
- Improve efficiency, accuracy, and increase profitability
- Conduct jobsite surveys with extreme accuracy and speed
- Capture progression data to design and place bids faster
- Develop better bids for the entire project with safer and more accurate site inspections.
- Reduce risks and General Liability Claims for insurance companies
- Assess Damage Real Time
- Measure Surface Areas
- Obtain images from inaccessible areas
- Inaccessible and hazardous areas safely reached
- Asset and inventory management and control